3. Optiblok Sp. z o.o. shall ensure the privacy and protection of the personal data provided by Users when using the Site and to do necessary measures.
Personal Data Administrator
1. The User’s Personal Data Controls provided in connection with their use of the Services through the Service ( referred to as “Personal Data”) is Optiblok Sp. z o.o. Igańska Street 20 04-087 Warsaw National Register of Court number 0000378051, Tax Identification number: 1132826654
2. The Administrator is obliged by the law to protect the processed personal data before they are made available to unauthorized persons and taken by an unauthorized person to process the data in accordance with the requirements of the Data Protection Act and to protect the data against change, loss, damage or destruction.
3. The processing of personal data was entrusted to the Publisher in accordance with Art. 31 sec. 1 of the Personal Data Protection.
The basis of processing personal data
1. Personal Data is processed on the basis of the consent of the User and in cases where the law authorizes the Administrator to process personal data under the law or in order to implement the agreement between the parties.
2. Personal Data is voluntary but necessary for registration.
3. Users have the right to access the content of their Personal Data and to correct them at any time.
1. The Administrator may send Users, including e-mail addresses, commercial information about the Administrator’s products and services, and other products and services. You may revoke consent at any time. Cancellations may be made at the email: email@example.com
2. The Administrator may process Personal Data upon termination of service, to improve the Services, and to adapt the displayed ads, materials or recommendations to the User’s preferences or interests, provided that the User has given his prior consent.
1. “Cookies” are text files that are stored by the browser on a user’s computer disk, to store information that identifies the User or memorizes the history of the activity.
2. “Cookies” are used to:
1) identifying the User and properly assigning him historical data collected during previous visits to the Administrator’s website,
2) maintenance of the User’s session (after logging in), whereby the User does not have to retype Password on each sub-page of the Website, and
3) optimize the use of the Service,
4) adjusting the Service to the needs of users, and
5) creating statistics of the audience of the website.
3. You may not give permission to place “Cookies” on your computer. using browser settings.
4. In the Help section of most browsers, you can find instructions on how to turn off cookies from the Cookies browser.
In addition to cookies, the Service may also collect data customarily collected by system administrators within the so- logs or log files. The information contained in logs may include, but are not limited to: IP address, platform type, and web browser, Internet provider, and website address from which you visited the site.
Rights of Users
1. The User has the right to access the Content of the Personal Data at any time and to correct them.
2. In the event of the processing of personal data for marketing purposes on the basis of the consent given, the data subject shall have the right to with draw consent at any time and by any declaration
3. The Administrator may refuse to delete Personal Data if the User has violated the Terms and Conditions or the applicable laws, and the behavior of Personal Data is necessary to establish the User’s liability.
1. Links to other websites may appear on this page. Such websites operate independently of the Website and are not controlled by Optiblok Sp. z o.o .. These websites may have their own privacy policies and regulations that we recommend to read.